"...but those who hope in the LORD will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint." - Isaiah 40:31

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Who Knew “Diet” Food Tasted so Good?

Today was down right delightful on the diet. If the rest of the days go like this, it should be easy to stay on this “diet”. Hopefully it will help me accomplish my goals.

I already told you about the delicious Chocolate-Cherry Waffle we had for breakfast.

Our snack included an apple, 2 T of peanut butter, 4 cups of light popcorn.

Lunch was a wonderful chicken Caesar salad, and dinner was an open-faced turkey Reuben with 1/2 cup fresh pineapple.

I already made the pasta for tomorrow night’s dinner and my house is smelling so good from the caramelized onions, garlic and pesto.

Here’s to the next 27 days!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I need all the encouragement I can get! Thanks for supporting me in this journey!