"...but those who hope in the LORD will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint." - Isaiah 40:31

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

30 Day Shred: Week 1 Measurements

Even though I only did 4 days of workouts this week instead of 7, I'm going to stick with the habit of taking my measurements every Tuesday morning.

I was really scared to take them this week because do to it being that time of the month, my nights of indulgence on Thursday and Friday, and extreme exhaustion that causes me to have little willpower, my scale was coming in back in the 150 range for the most part of the week.

But, when I hopped on this morning it read 146.5. This is .5 lbs heavier than when I officially ended my FBD experiment, but I'm still getting over period bloat and I'm hoping some of that can be attributed to the muscle mass I'm gaining back thanks to the 30 Day Shred. As you see below, I lost more partial inches in some areas, but gained a little back in others, but we're on the right road!

Right Thigh: 22.25" (.25" loss from prior week)
Left Thigh: 22" (.25" loss from prior week)

Right Calf: 14.5" (.25" gain from prior week, but I can tell it's more toned)
Left Calf: 14" (.25" gain from prior week, but I can tell it's more toned)

Buttox: 38.5" (same as prior week, but hopefully getting firmer)

Stomach: 32.5" (.5" loss from prior week)

Waist: 27.25" (same as prior week)

Chest: 36.5" (.5" loss from prior week...attributed the temporary gain to that time of month)

Right Arm: 11.25" (same as prior week, but more toned)
Left Arm: 11" (same as prior week, but more toned)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I need all the encouragement I can get! Thanks for supporting me in this journey!