"...but those who hope in the LORD will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint." - Isaiah 40:31

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

30 Day Shred: Week 2 Measurements

Basically, there is no change. I lost about .25" someplace (think it was in the stomach), but the scale stayed steady at 146.5.

However, I can tell I'm gaining a LOT more muscle mass (which would make the scale higher since muscle weighs  more than fat) and my endurance has definitely increased.

My ab muscles are coming back and my arms are looking pretty toned. This past weekend, I wore the black dress I wore on our first date over 7 years ago and I have to admit it fit pretty amazingly. No stinkin' clue how I ever fit into that thing 20 lbs heavier 7 years ago, but I remind my hubby daily that he's pretty lucky that his wife looks better now than she did when he first met her!

I'm also not too bummed because we had a couple meals out this week and enjoyed a few homemade cookies (courtesy of my hubs), so when I can do that and still stay at the same weight and inches, I'm a happy girl.

I have two more days at level 1 of the 30 Day Shred and then I'm going to bump it up to Level 2.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I need all the encouragement I can get! Thanks for supporting me in this journey!